Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Quickie
Okay guys so this is a quick blog, before I have to go clean my house. So I am finding it hard to motivate myself to workout. Why? I think it might be how hot it is, all I really want to do is sleep. I need to do this guys, I made a bet with someone that I could lose 20 pounds in two months and one week has already passed. I need the twenty bucks especially in the recession. You know what I am gonna work out after I clean. I will let you know maybe today or tomorrow how that went. Oh yeah I will be posting some before pics, but maybe no face to protect my identity. LOL Okay people talk soon and remember motivation is key in anything you do. Toodles:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment